Today marks the ending of our last full week of the Build Season! Only three more days of work remain!
- Programming finished the teleop code.
- Sabermetrics (subgroup of programming) has been working on a statistic generation program to help us get allies.
- Build and Field team have been working on a Robotcart, as well as organizing and cleaning up the tool cart and supply closet.
- Business worked on and finished a Safety Contract.
- In Electrical Team, all the motors have been wired, save for Dylan’s arm
- Mechanical has continued to work on the PVC pipe arm in order to scale the tower at the end of games
This week, in week 1, the Build Team came up with a prototype Boulder thrower, which is one of the quickest prototypes our team has ever come up with. The ElectricalTteam came up with a possible electrical layout, based off of Guided Missile Components, slotting the electronic vertically to save room horizontally. Programming started taking apart the 2015 bot for parts and computer to update it for 2016. The Spirit Team came up with an idea for a flag made out of PVC pipe. The Field Team did a lot: including finishing two bases, the portcullis, and the low bar. As a collective team, we decided to have a bot go under the low bar, and we are still deciding how to fit an arm and a shooter into the robot.